For unruly hair with normal to oily skin. Great for wavy or curly hair.
65 gr = as 650 ml =
3 bottles of traditional shampoo
Does it feel like your hair is brittle and damaged? If managing frizzy hair presents a real daily challenge, you need to try shampoo and conditioner made from
Spirulina Seaweed, Fenugreek, Aloe, Avocado Oil, Rosemary and Lavender
elasticity, hydration, definition and anti-frizz protection.
HOW TO USE
Wet the loaf under running water and apply the solid product directly to the hair or massage it between your hands and apply the resulting foam. Proceed with rinsing. Each loaf will last approximately
60 + washes
Store out of the flow of water
, hanging by the string or on a dry soap dish.
HANDLES FRIZZY HAIR
That of frizzy hair is unfortunately a problem that does not spare even those who have other types of hair: straight or wavy, finio thick. In fact, frizz most often starts from a lack of hair vitality, caused by various factors, both behavioral and natural. One thing, however, is certain:
the hair that is most prone to frizz is definitely curly hair and, more generally, dry hair.
This is because their continued
need for hydration
pushes them to absorb all the moisture in the air, thus causing the cuticles (the hair's natural coating) to lift excessively, resulting in the much-feared frizz.
MAIN INGREDIENT - SPIRULINA ALGAE
Rich in amino acids, essential fatty acids, copper minerals, iron and B vitamins. The
are extremely important for healthy skin and hair: they stimulate the production of
, tone the skin and make it elastic, in addition, the high protein content has an effect
on our hair, which, as we know, is made up of
. Vitamins and minerals have an action
and anti-free radicals. In addition, they stimulate sebum production and blood circulation, consequently also improving
. Finally, fatty acids protect against weathering and nourish skin and hair.
Useful in the case of curly or wavy hair to make it incredibly healthier, defined and shiny.
ZOOM IN ON ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
[ Spirulina algae ]
- Regenerating and restructuring, gives softness to the hair. Able to stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss.
[ Fenugreek ]
- Rich in mucilage, saponins, trigonellin, flavonoids, lipids, proteins, B vitamins, iron, manganese, silicon, calcium and phosphorus. Able to stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss.
Green Clay ]
- Absorbs excess sebum and impurities, naturally rich in minerals and trace elements, has purifying and detox activities
[ Aloe Vera ]
- Sebum regulator, cleanses, disinfects the scalp and moisturizes it.
[ Lavender Essential Oil ]
- Soothing, antiseptic, healing and invigorating, it moisturizes and prevents split ends, fights dandruff and gives hair shine.
[ Rosemary Essential Oil ]
- Stimulates hair follicles, promotes growth while counteracting hair loss.
[ Avocado Oil ]
- Rich in vitamins A, E and D, protein, copper, magnesium, iron, folic acid and amino acids. Hydrates and nourishes, reduces split ends.
[ Shea Butter ]
- Emollient and moisturizing, restores softness and shine to dull hair, prepares for subsequent heat treatment.
[ Soy Protein and Vitamin E ]
- Reconstructing the surface of the hair fiber, they mitigate damage caused by treatments and heat from styling tools.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
Butyrospermum Parkii Biutter,
Persea Gratissima Oil,
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
Lavandula angustifolia oil,
Spirulina maxima extract,
Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract*.
Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil,
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
| *from organic farming | **naturally present in essential oils
N.B. This ingredient list is subject to change. For the most up-to-date ingredient list, customers should refer to the product packaging.
All of our products are handmade without any use of automatic machines, so imperfections and differences in shape are to be considered as merit while the characteristics of the product guarantee its craftsmanship.
VEGAN PRODUCT • WE DO NOT TEST ON ANIMALS